Welcome! #4: Kerry Morrison
Published on: May 7 2015
Kerry was born in the Yukon, grew up mostly in Edmonton and moved to Vancouver in 1994. Most recently he’s lived in Italy ( Rome & Florence), Mexico and Montreal. Today, Kerry calls Toronto home.
During this episode we chat about:
- Growing up in the Yukon and Edmonton.
- His dad buying a Macintosh and then falling in love with technology.
- The importance of traveling.
- Why make the move from Vancouver to Toronto?
- Why Kerry identifies as an Apple fan
- And why Father John Misty is his favourite musical artist